For three days (Wednesday 19th of February- Friday 21st of February) we will be hosting our first ever Royal Holloway Innovation Festival, where you embark on an entrepreneurial journey. No matter if you want to start a business, a social enterprise, a community group or a non-profit. This event is for you. and It’s FREE.
With the help of experts from industry, we help you get from an idea (no matter how broad or specific) to a working business model.
The festival’s themes change by day. Day one centers around Ideation, where you will:
- Identify / focus your idea
- Identify your customer
- Determine what you can do for your customer
Day two centers around Commercialization and the Business Model, where you will:
- Identify how your customers acquire your product or service
- Determine how to make money off of your product or service
Day three will be about Growth and Design, where you will:
- Learn to design and build your product or service
- Learn to Scale your venture
Stay up to date with the enterprise hub by subscribing to our newsletter here
One Comment Add yours